Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ILoveCookies GM appli.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ILoveCookies
Guardian
Guardian
ILoveCookies

ILoveCookies GM appli. Empty
PostSubject: ILoveCookies GM appli.   ILoveCookies GM appli. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 10:52 am

My name is Kim Pedersen (male), i am 15 years old.

I still go in school (my 10th year), i am never in a bad mood. Or allmost never.
I have been in a very bad mood the day my GF broke op with me because of another guy.
In my leisure i play GoodzFlyff (when it is on) when it isnt on then you can find me in CS1.6 or CSS (counterstrike 1.6 or Counterstrike Source)

I live in Denmark (GMT+1) (Denmark is in the middle of Europe, north for germany and east for UnitedKingdom)

I got a lvl 110-M blade (ILoveCookiesBLDE, first master in the new database xd, hopefully allso the first Hero)) |Going to update this due to the new database and fast lvling| lol!

The reason why i want to be GM is because to many people got questions about stuff that as a normal player i cant answer on. And, another reason why i wanna be a GM is that i got many Suggestions on how to make the server to a better place.
Edit: Now when the server is up 24/7 would it be great to have a GM while you guys sleep.

I dont got any GM command experience, but i got a list on my computer with most of the commands( I donnu if they work on this server, but i would like to give it a try). I have been a GM before. But it was on Cs 1.6/CSS/CSCZ servers, never in Flyff. So i got some experience as a GM. (how to Behave and when to use commands, and when not to use them)

You can contact me through Steam (Aab4ever), Skype (ErDetMigISnakkerTil) and MSN
( kim.f.p@hotmail.com or pboy_peanut@hotmail.com )
kim.f.p@hotmail.com is the email i use for writing with people.
pboy_peanut@hotmail.com is the email i use as a normal email x) so mail me through here

Arrow Happy Deciding scratch

Last edited by ILoveCookies on Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
FeeLz
Admin
Admin

ILoveCookies GM appli. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ILoveCookies GM appli.   ILoveCookies GM appli. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:45 pm

GM APPLY ACCEPTED

Send Me your account name
Back to top Go down
https://goodzflyff.forumotion.net

ILoveCookies GM appli.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Application :: GameMaster Application :: ACCEPTED GM/DEV/Forum Mod Applications-
Jump to: