Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quelques Problèmes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kryptonien

Quelques Problèmes Empty
PostSubject: Quelques Problèmes   Quelques Problèmes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:00 pm

Bonjour,
J'ai un problème avec le site http://5.75.112.10/ pas moyen d'aller dessus sa me met toujour sune erreur de chargement.
Ensuite un autre probleme c'est indiquer que le serveur est on mais j'arrive pas a me connecter.
Pour finir se matiin j'ai reussi a me connecter mais quand je veux parler a certain pnj le jeu quitte.

Désoler je sais pas parler anglais.
Back to top Go down
ILoveCookies
Guardian
Guardian
ILoveCookies

Quelques Problèmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quelques Problèmes   Quelques Problèmes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 2:57 pm

I dont understand any of that. but if i quess right then you cant connect to our website?

If yea. then try join our hamachi servers then it will work.
Back to top Go down
kryptonien

Quelques Problèmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quelques Problèmes   Quelques Problèmes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:11 pm

I'm already connect to Hamachi and it's impossible to connect on the website
Sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
ILoveCookies
Guardian
Guardian
ILoveCookies

Quelques Problèmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quelques Problèmes   Quelques Problèmes Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 4:45 pm

np, i think the reason why you cant connect to the website must be that the website is down. i dont accuracy know. i am not connected to hamachi, i play the server without it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quelques Problèmes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quelques Problèmes   Quelques Problèmes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quelques Problèmes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: How To Connect-
Jump to: