Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

please post any suggestions for event here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
security
GM
GM
security

please post any suggestions for event here Empty
PostSubject: please post any suggestions for event here   please post any suggestions for event here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:00 am

ok so everyone wants to have events but only have like 2 kinds pvp and killing mobs

so if you want something different post here so we can make it better^^

any event suggestions will be read and maybe used, why wouldnt it^^

pvping is fun but when you do it over and over it gets boring

EVERYONE wants FUN so come up with an idea and post it

~security
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/allen_hates_life
ILoveCookies
Guardian
Guardian
ILoveCookies

PostSubject: Re: please post any suggestions for event here   please post any suggestions for event here Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:09 am

I remember a christmas event on eFlyff. With some Gift drops. Cant remember it in details. but maybe you guys can? x)
It would be great to have it again on this server x)
Back to top Go down
Nova
Players
Players
Nova

PostSubject: Um my suggestion   please post any suggestions for event here Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 12:18 am

Well im i do have experience on events but not with flyff but with a private server maplestory because i was event gm xD was lucky to get this job i also was a gm on a private server cabal but my suggestion is that id most of the time have a scavenger hunt, bounty hunting ill explain bounty hunting you will choose a certain of random player and all the other players will have to destroy him and they'd collect there bounty wether it was items or money and another is hid~n~seek im not the best at finding xD so it is difficult so wed reward the player who finds the person a very exclusive item thats all i got until i think of some others and scavenger hunt is when you shout out a list and the players would have to find the items you tell them for example the things for maplestory would be green red blue mushroom shell mushroom spore golem piece red eye horntail necklass xD -example
[[center] Enjoy cheers cheers lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: please post any suggestions for event here   please post any suggestions for event here Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

please post any suggestions for event here
Page 1 of 1