Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some Suggestions for the forum/website

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ILoveCookies
Guardian
Guardian
ILoveCookies

Some Suggestions for the forum/website Empty
PostSubject: Some Suggestions for the forum/website   Some Suggestions for the forum/website Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 10:07 am

Ok first of all, then it would be great if the website had a Buffer again. I think you allso have thourth about it, but then ill jsut remind you of it.

Second. It would be great to have a section for Suggestions. So people can come with things that might make the server more popular.

Third. (this might be hard but, it would be great if you would give it a try) It would be great if there were some giants around in Azria. like a Giant Yeti, Giant Augu, Giant King/Prince and a Giant Mammoth. When fighting in azria, do i get a feeling that tells me that i want to kill giants. But the giants in Darkon is getting a little borred. D:
As i sayd, then it would be a hard thing to add in the server (or easy), depends on you.

That was all for now.
Feel free to comment these suggestions or even edit them if you feel so. Wink

Some Suggestions for the forum/website
Page 1 of 1