Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is the server/website up?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grimreaper11
grimreaper11

Is the server/website up? Empty
PostSubject: Is the server/website up?   Is the server/website up? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 5:40 pm

I'm wondering if the server is up or the website. There are almost no new posts on the forum, and the hamachi servers won't work, so no registering. Looks like the server's up, whats the new thing for hamachi?
Back to top Go down
FeeLz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Is the server/website up?   Is the server/website up? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 pm

grimreaper11 wrote:
I'm wondering if the server is up or the website. There are almost no new posts on the forum, and the hamachi servers won't work, so no registering. Looks like the server's up, whats the new thing for hamachi?

for Now I'm Hosting a server Soon I'll Gat a Fun DB But You can play on FlyffRevolution Alias Fly for Faith I'm The Hoster
Back to top Go down
https://goodzflyff.forumotion.net
vsdiablo3q
Guardian
Guardian

PostSubject: No new members?   Is the server/website up? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 5:46 am

I guess, the item stoped, otherwise a few people online now.

darkfall gold sale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is the server/website up?   Is the server/website up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is the server/website up?
Page 1 of 1